INTERJECTIONS Practiva 7, Perez Lopez Devany G., 407

                                                          INTERJECTIONS

  1.  Wow! My brother is eating pineapple something I thought would not happen.Niño Y Piña Fotos De Stock - Descarga 2,318 Fotos Libres de Derechos 
  2.  Ouch! I hit my little toe and it really hurts to not wear shoes.                                                                                                Conoce el significado del largo de los dedos de tus pies. No lo ... 
  3.  Mmm! How delicious it is to eat strawberries, I love I could eat this all my life.                                                                             Beneficios de las fresas - Fresas contra el cáncer 
  4. Aaaaa! that's a spider and they terrify me a lot, hopefully it doesn't bite me.                                                                                                            
     10 cosas que debes saber sobre las arañas - Desinfestados
  5. Hey! I forgot your phone at my house and I decided to bring it to your house.
    LG presenta en Nueva York su nuevo teléfono LG V40ThinQ 
     
    6. Ew! I disgust step on excrement with my favorite tennis shoes now I will have to wash them.
    U B R E • • •: LA CACA: PROBLEMA NACIONAL 
     
    7.  Mmm! How delicious is this watermelon, it is very juicy and that makes it delicious.
    
    
    Come sandía, la fruta que es buena para todo - El Sol de Puebla 
    
    
    8. Aaa! that's a scorpio I thought it was bigger but it's not like that.
    Sabías que el veneno de escorpión es el líquido más caro del mundo? 
     
    9. Ouch! I hurt my elbow and it hurts a lot, hopefully it will pass soon.
    Por qué duelen los golpes en el codo? 
     10.  Wow! How beautiful this dress is like those worn by princesses.
    Las Princesas Cobran Vida | mundorouge 
     

Comentarios